This powerful inverter/charger is perfect for those who want to get the most power out of their 24V Batteries. The 9000 watts surge capacity coupled with the regular capacity allows you to hand appliances with high surges high hair dryers while the overall capacity is perfect for more demanding overall tasks like electric lathes. The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air. Make sure your off grid power storage can be used to the max!
This 3000 low frequency inverter transforms 24V DC power stored in batteries into usable 120 volts AC current. You can't use a battery without it! What makes this inverter unique is that it has a 45 amp multistage smart battery charger which allows you to convert AC power from the grid or a propane/diesel generator into DC power to charge the battery (please note that for solar power you will need a charge controller).
Because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process there is a cleaner, quieter, and more efficient transfer of energy. That is why this is defined as a low frequency inverter charger.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 26.6Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 46.5 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 18.9 Watts
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 40A
- Unit Weight: 56 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 40 Amp for gel, AGM, lead and lithium LiFePO4
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)